1 / ALL SERVICESComprehensive, easy-to-use search engine of ALL services - crisis intervention, federal and state military programs, local and grass-roots services. And all are continuously updated.
2 / JOB BOARDSOffers multiple employment databases, maintained 24/7, that focus on jobs prioritized for returning service members. Searchable by category and county.
3 / SUPPORTAdvanced and ad-free Social Networking platform, Forums, Message Boards, Support Groups, Community Calendars, Vets4Warriors Peer support, local announcements, and much more.
4 / LIBRARYAssembles more than 30,000 high-quality articles targeted to service members, veterans and family, including fact sheets and interactive tools for PTSD, TBI and Benefits.
Our returning service members often have no idea what is really available to them and even when they try, it can be quite confusing and difficult to find. The Network of Care for Service Members, Veterans & Their Families brings all services together in one place, where individuals and families can easily find what they need.
The Network of Care started in Maryland and California and is spreading quickly throughout the country. It is affordable, quickly customized to each local area, and supported by all major national mental-health associations, veterans' services officers, and many others.
More NOC key features:
- Vets4Warriors Peer Support provides 24/7 confidential support, information and referrals for all National Guard and Reserve service members.
- The Personal Health Record stores valuable medical, legal and service information and documents. It integrates seamlessly with the Common Access Card and the Network of Care - and is both HIPAA- and HL7-compliant.
- Each Web portal is fully customized to serve its specific location, with the ability for Network of Care partners to directly control local content and announcements.
- The Legislate section is an easy-to-use advocacy tool to learn about policy proposals and make your voice heard to policy makers.
- The Nationwide News section posts the top military articles every morning from more than 3,000 periodicals around the world.